Tuesday, December 6th, 2022
9:00 AM CST - 5:00 PM CST
Thursday, December 7th, 2022
9:00 AM CST - 5:00 PM CST
Service Nation Headquarters 750 Canyon Dr. Ste 230
US Driving Directions
About the Instructor(s)
Go Time Success Group offers business consulting, coaching, and technician training services. Our mission is simple: to empower business owners, managers, and technicians to learn, take action, and make a difference in their companies, families, and communities. Our team's detailed knowledge of business and trade along with decades of combined teaching and training experience empowers your team with the knowledge and skills necessary for long-term growth.
Trainer: Joe Person
-Transportation to and from Service Nation Headquarters-Complimentary Daily Continental Breakfast
Discounted rates are available for attendees at Hyatt Place Dallas/Grapevine.
In addition to a comfortable room, Hyatt offers:
Please check your registration confirmation email for the link to reserve your room.
If you still need help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 469-293-8820
Throughout this 2-day Selling Technician training course, your team will learn valuable strategies for increasing customer engagement, satisfaction, and agreements.
By learning Go Time Success Group's secret sauce to super sales success, your team will learn to build customer relationships with an eagle-eyed focus.
Participating in interactive role-playing sessions and classroom instruction will help your sales force learn tactics to dominate your market and vastly improve your company.
- Good setup: Overcome fear and panic to gain confidence long before the call.
- How customers make buying decisions: Ask the right questions to get the right answers.
- Gain permission to discuss complete home performance: Present home performance options with ease, avoiding the perception of being too "pushy".
- Proven method for providing multiple options: Share options, and get compliance the right way.
- Overcome objections before they are verbal: Identify customer personality profiles quickly and watch your "yes's" and your sales accelerate
Who should attend this course?
While anyone who is interested may attend this course, the target audience is:
- General Manager, Sales Manager, Service Manager
- Technical Field Staff
What you need to bring:
- It is always useful to bring a laptop or tablet with you to a training course.
- In addition, the trainer has requested that attendees bring any sales-related Key Performance Indicators (closing %, average ticket, etc.).
- A catered lunch will be available for attendees for each day of the course.
Service Nation Alliance Service Nation Alliance members may attend training classes free of charge. Please notify us at least 10 days prior to an event if you are unable to attend. If notified less than 10 days prior to an event or if registrants don't attend the event, a $499 cancellation fee may apply. Retail Contractor Coalition, Service Roundtable, Associate, and Non-Members If you have paid to attend a training course, please notify us at least 10 days prior to an event if you are unable to attend for a 100% refund of your registraiton fee. If notified less than 10 days prior to an event or if registrants don't attend the event, a $499 cancellation fee may apply.
To cancel attendance for any training event, call 877-262-3341 or send an email to email@example.com
including the course title, start date, and the registrant's first and last name.Class Cancellation PolicyOn occasion, due to unforseen circumstances, or for circumstances beyond our control, a class may have to be cancelled. We will avoid these cancellations if at all possible.One of the causes of a cancelled class may be low enrollment. If a class does not meet the minimum enrollment (can differ by class and circumstance) by two weeks prior to the start date, Service Nation, Inc. reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the class. You can help prevent this situation by enrolling in classes early.In the event of a cancellation, you will be notified of the cancellation, and any funds paid will be refunded.