Thursday, November 3rd, 2022 9:00 AM CST - 4:00 PM CST to Friday, November 4th, 20229:00 AM CST - 4:00 PM CST
This is an online event
About the Instructor(s)
John LaPlant has worked in the hvac and plumbing contracting industry for over 50 years. And Vicki LaPlant has over 40 years in the industry. Both have worked with all sizes of contractors and learned the best practices, systems and ideas from the very best. John received the distinguished Servant Leader award from Service Roundtable in 2012. Vicki became a member of the HVAC Hall of Fame sponsored by Contracting Business in 2017. She received the Tom McCart Consultant of the year award in 2013. And is a recipient of the distinguished Servant Leader award from Service Roundtable. After 20 years of owning a consulting and training company specifically focused on the contracting industry, Vicki and John joined Service Nation in 2016 as business coaches and trainers. The ideas and tools that John and Vicki bring are practical and easily applied in the real world of contracting.
This Financial Management Workshop is a 2-day event that will build on what was taught in our basic accounting webinars and Boot Camp courses.These courses are limited in size, allowing for hands-on traiing in key areas. Instructors will help you understand the interaction of the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
The most successful companies know how to read the story these 3 financial statements tell and how and where to make adjustments in order to make the business even more successful, profitable and less cash constrained. You will use your company financial statements, outline the story they tell and lay out a tactical plan for enhancing the story. You will receive personalized assistance throughout the workshop.
- Comprehensive review of the Profit and Loss Statement
- Best practices for identifying Key Performance Indicators for your company
- Effective pricing strategies and understanding of how to make sure you are consistently profitable.
Who should attend this course?
While anyone who is interested may attend this course, the target audience is:
- Chief Financial Officers
What you need to bring:
- Attendees must access this online workshop from a computer.
- Please have a way to access your financials for use throughout the course.
- If necessary, the trainer will provide tools and templates to the attendees via email (sent to the email address registered) the business day prior to the start of the workshop.
Notice of Photographic and Media Recording:
Service Nation, Inc. may take photos and videos during this event. Please let us know if you do not consent.