Wednesday, March 22, 2023
9:00 AM CST - 4:00 PM CST
This is an online event
About the Instructor(s)
Amanda is a Trainer at Power Selling Pros, which puts her in charge of CSR and dispatcher trainings to companies across North America and as far away as Australia. Amanda graduated from Arizona State University with a Bachelor's Degree in Education and pursued her dream as a teacher for several years before joining Power Selling Pros. She uses her skill set that she developed as a professional educator to help CSRs and dispatchers reach their full performance potential. She enjoys finding ways to engage, collaborate, and problem solve so trainees feel excited to utilize their new communication tools and intentionally target an enhanced client acquisition strategy with their personality still intact.
In this dynamic course led by Power Selling Pros, you will learn best practices for dispatching, call organization, and how to handle priority calls.
Dispatching for Excellence goes beyond juggling schedules and moves into becoming intentional with every client interaction, both internal and external.
- Organizing a Dispatch Board
- How to Prioritize and Understand Urgent vs. Emergency Calls
- How to Pair the Right Technician with the Right Call
- Best Practices for Confimation Calls and Rescheduling Calls
- Building a Schedule for Spring and Fall Maintenance Calls
- Best Practices for Internal Communication Between Office Staff and Technicians
Who should attend this course?
While anyone who is interested may attend this course, the target audience is:
- Office Manaager
- Customer Service Representatives
What you need to bring:
- Attendees must access this online workshop from a computer.
- In addition, please bring a great attitude!
- If necessary, the trainer will provide tools and templates to the attendees via email (sent to the email address registered) the business day prior to the start of the workshop.
Online Course Registration Policy
Registration fees for online courses are non-refundable.
Class Cancellation Policy
On occasion, due to unforeseen circumstances, or for circumstances beyond our control, a class may have to be cancelled. We will avoid these cancellations if at all possible.
One of the causes of a cancelled class may be low enrollment. If a class does not meet the minimum enrollment (can differ by class and circumstance) by two weeks prior to the start date, Service Nation, Inc. reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the class. You can help prevent this situation by enrolling in classes early.
In the event of a cancellation, you will be notified of the cancellation, and any funds paid will be refunded.
Notice of Photographic and Media Recording:
Service Nation, Inc. may take photos and videos during this event. Please let us know if you do not consent.