Tuesday, January 10, 2023
9:00 AM CST - 4:00 PM CST
Wednesday, January 11, 2023
9:00 AM CST - 4:00 PM CST
This is an online event
About the Instructor(s)
Kathy Nielsen has been in the service industry for more than 20 years, rising through the ranks and serving at every level, from CSR/dispatch to bookkeeping to Office Manager to GM. Eventually, she discovered her love for educating and coaching business owners. As a business development consultant, she offers valuable insights and practical business applications for service companies across the nation. She is known by her family, friends, and clients as loving her chickens, thus the website ChickenLadySpeaks.com was born.
This is CSR training on steroids!
To ensure your customers always receive that WOW customer service, make sure your CSRs get the training they need. Everyone could use a refresher!
Kathy Nielsen of Operations Excellence will help your CSR team learn the importance of their roles, what their role really is (book calls and set the tech up for success), and how to become superheroes in their position.
This session includes lots of role-playing and hard work on the types of calls they generally handle (price over the phone, happy calls, escalating calls, reschedule calls, confirmations, running behind, etc.).
Your team will learn the call cycle that needs to happen for success with every call.This class is full of valuable lessons to help your team improve the quality of their interactions with your valued customer and potential customers.
- Identify barriers to communication and results
- Strategies to overcome communication barriers
- Why you and others communicate the way you do
- Process to handle every call
- How to take your phone skills to the next level
Who should attend this course?
While anyone who is interested may attend this course, the target audience is:
- Customer Service Representatives
What you need to bring:
- Attendees must access this online workshop from a computer.
- If your company has a script you want them to use, they will bring it and become rock stars with it! If you dont, they will leave with one.
- As a bonus, they will take an evaluation using the Innermetrix ADVanced Insights profile.
- If necessary, the trainer will provide tools and templates to the attendees via email (sent to the email address registered) the business day prior to the start of the workshop.
Online Course Registration Policy
Registration fees for online courses are non-refundable.
Class Cancellation Policy
On occasion, due to unforeseen circumstances, or for circumstances beyond our control, a class may have to be cancelled. We will avoid these cancellations if at all possible.
One of the causes of a cancelled class may be low enrollment. If a class does not meet the minimum enrollment (can differ by class and circumstance) by two weeks prior to the start date, Service Nation, Inc. reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the class. You can help prevent this situation by enrolling in classes early.
In the event of a cancellation, you will be notified of the cancellation, and any funds paid will be refunded.
Notice of Photographic and Media Recording:
Service Nation, Inc. may take photos and videos during this event. Please let us know if you do not consent.